1. Defenders of Wildlife's Worldwide Wolf Curriculum has it's own website (http://www.kidsplanet.org/www/index.html).
2. The Arizona Wildlife Education Foundation, in cooperation with Green Fire Productions,
is pleased to present the Lords of Nature study guide for secondary schools in Arizona.
3. Read the essay: Thinking Like a Mountain by Aldo Leopold
4. Handout on Endangered Species Act Basics by the US Fish and Wildlife Service
5. Here is a great example of some wolf poems written by Flagstaff area students