Terms & Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website without the written permission of Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project. You may download material displayed on the Website for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes without Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project's written permission. Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project.
- While Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Website, Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- Your use of and browsing the Website are at your own risk. Neither Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, /images, video, or audio from the Website.
- The links within the Website will let you leave Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project's Website. The linked websites are not under the control of Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project, and Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such websites. Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project of the third party websites.
- You will indemnify Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the Site and the content on the Site.
- We are not responsible for breaches or lapses in online security and do not assume liability for improper use of any of your personal information obtained by a third party as a result of this breach or lapse.
- Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
How To Contact Us.